Artists interested in having their individual work considered for future exhibitions or proposing a group exhibition can email proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information (PDF files are preferred):
- 5-10 images of work
- Include artist name, titles, size, medium, and year made. Specify whether images are works to be shown or examples of past work.
- For each artist involved, include:
- Website links, if applicable
- Artist statement, gender pronouns
In the subject line of the email, please include: your name and the words exhibition proposal (PDF files are preferred)
* Video/sound artists can include web links or attach extra files (under 5 mb). Installation artists can include plans and/or sketches for their proposal images.
All submissions will be viewed, but we will only respond to those that align with our mission statement, aesthetic, and availability. Please do not call or email back to follow up. We do not make appointments to view artwork unless further directed. Limited time slots are available, but we want to encourage all artists to continue their practice and visit our exhibitions, lectures, and critique groups.